NOTICE TO THE DATA SUBJECT ON THE PROCESSING OF THEIR PERSONAL DATA
Pursuant to articles 13-14 of the “European regulation on the protection and processing of personal data” UE no. 2016/679 (hereafter “GDPR 2016/679”), laying down provisions for the protection of persons and other subjects regarding the processing of personal data, we wish to inform you that the personal data you provide will be processed in compliance with the aforementioned law and the confidentiality obligations with which Cabol srl is required to comply.
1. Data Controller and Data Processor
Cabol Fluid Engineering srl
Via Gazzotti, 251/269
41122 Modena, Italy
2. Purpose of the processing
The personal data provided by you and communicated to Cabol srl will be used:
- to perform the services requested and to execute the obligations, including legal ones, connected thereto
- to manage contractual relationships between the parties
- to execute purchase orders for goods and/or services
- to use any assistance and/or after-sales service
- to respond to any requests and for communications of a technical and organisational nature.
Please note that, taking into account the purposes of the processing as explained above, the provision of data is mandatory and their partial, inexact or non-conferment may have as a consequence the inability to perform the contractual services.
Only with your specific consent, the data you provide may furthermore be used by Cabol srl also for sending information and promotional communications of a commercial nature, and in particular for sending offers of goods and services through the post, over the internet and by e-mail.
3. Modality of processing and storage
The data requested from and supplied by you are used in compliance with the principles of fairness, lawfulness and transparency.
The data supplied by you will be processed in an automated and/or manual form, in compliance with the provisions of art. 32 of the GDPR 2016/679, by persons specifically appointed and in compliance with the provisions of art. 29 of the GDPR 2016/679.
Please note that, in compliance with the principles of lawfulness, purpose limitation and data minimisation, pursuant to art. 5 of the GDPR 2016/679, the data you provide will be kept for the period of time necessary to achieve the purposes for which they are collected and processed and as required by the relevant regulations.
4. Scope of disclosure and dissemination
The data you provide are not subject to dissemination to indeterminate subjects, but may be disclosed to public and private entities, bodies and institutions for the achievement of the purposes specified above and in cases provided by law or regulation.
For example, the following are some subjects to which the Company can/must disclose your data:
- any qualified entities that provide the Controller with the services necessary for the foregoing purposes
- subjects making up the sales network
- qualified entities, such as, for example, credit institutions, insurance companies and institutions, suppliers, sub-suppliers, contractors and subcontractors, who provide the company with the services necessary for the management of purchase orders, after-sales assistance, the preparation of statistical and market research, the organisation and carrying out of events and initiatives, even of a promotional nature, and the sending of commercial communications;
- consultants who assist the company in various ways, with particular reference to legal, tax, social security, accounting and organisational matters as well as any other person to whom the data must be disclosed on the basis of an express legal provision.
5. Transfer of personal data
The data may be disclosed and transferred to Member States of the European Union and/or third countries not belonging to the European Union, if this is necessary for the execution of the relationship between the parties and with the prior express consent of the data subject.
Definition of Cookies:
Cookies are small data files consisting of letters and numbers that enable a web server to store information on the client (browser) to be used when browsing the website (session cookies) or later, even after a period of time (persistent cookies). Cookies are stored by the single browser on the specific device used for browsing (computer, tablet or smartphone) according to the settings of your browser. Similar technologies (controllable GIFs, web beacons, local HTML5 storage, etc.) can be used to gather information on user behaviour and on the use of services.
Types of Cookie:
(the following definitions contain a quote from the website of the Italian Data Protection Authority).
a. Technical cookies
Technical cookies are those used exclusively with a view to “carrying out the transmission of a communication on an electronic communications network, or insofar as this is strictly necessary to the provider of an information society service that has been explicitly requested by the contracting party or user to provide the said service”. They are not used for further purposes and are usually installed directly by the data controller or the webmaster. They may be subdivided into browser or session cookies, which ensure normal browsing and use of the website (making it possible, for example, to make purchases or log in to access reserved areas); analytical cookies, treated as technical cookies when used directly by the webmaster to gather information, in aggregate form, about the number of users and how they visit the site in question; functionality cookies, which allow the user to browse on the basis of a series of selected criteria (e.g. language, products selected for purchase) in order to improve the service provided. For the installation of these cookies, the prior consent of users is not required.
b. Profiling cookies
Profiling cookies are aimed at creating user profiles. They are used to send advertising messages in line with the preferences shown by the user when browsing. Due to the high degree of invasiveness that such devices may have in the private sphere of users, European and Italian legislation requires users to be adequately informed about their use and thus express their valid consent.
c. Third-party cookies
So-called “third-party cookies” are used for user profiling when users browse a website, but are installed by other previously browsed sites even for some time. They are used to customise browsing, to offer advertising messages in line with preferences previously expressed when browsing the Web, and to gather marketing statistics on the tastes and preferences of site users.
How to manage/enable/disable Cookies:
Cookies are fully managed by browsers; they can be managed in the relevant control panels, which vary depending on the version, updating and translation of the browser itself.
Below you will find some links to the main browsers currently used to manage your browser’s Cookie settings:
Internet Explorer: https://privacy.microsoft.com/en-US/privacystatement
Safari for Mac: http://support.apple.com/en-gb/guide/safari/manage-cookies-and-website-data-sfri11471/mac
Safari for iOS: https://support.apple.com/en-gb/HT201265
Cookies used by this site:
This site does NOT use profiling cookies.
This site uses technical session cookies, analytics cookies and functionality cookies.
The cookies used on this site do not use other IT techniques that could potentially compromise the confidentiality of user browsing and do not allow the acquisition of personal data identifying the user. If you disable cookies, you may not be able to use certain services or access certain sections of the site.
7. Rights of the data subject
Pursuant to articles 15 to 22 of Regulation EU no. 2016/679, in relation to the processing of personal data supplied by you, you have the right to request at any time:
- access: you may request confirmation of whether or not data concerning you are being processed, as well as further clarification of the information referred to in this Notice, and to receive the data, within reason;
- rectification: you may request that the data supplied by you or which are otherwise in our possession be rectified or completed, if inaccurate;
- erasure: you may request that your data acquired or processed be erased, if they are no longer necessary for our purposes or where there are no claims or disputes in place, in the event of withdrawal of consent or your objection to the processing, in case of unlawful processing, or if there is a legal obligation of erasure;
- limitation: you may request the limitation of the processing of your personal data, when one of the conditions referred to in Art. 18 of the GDPR is met; in this case, your data will not be processed, except for storage, without your consent except for what is stated in paragraph 2 of the same article.
- objection: you can oppose at any time the processing of your data on the basis of our legitimate interest, unless there are legitimate reasons for the processing that prevail over your reasons, for example for the activity or our defence in court; your objection will always prevail over our legitimate interest in processing your data for marketing purposes;
- portability: you may ask to receive your data, or to have them sent to another controller indicated by you, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format.
Furthermore, pursuant to art. 7, paragraph 3 of the GDPR, we would like to inform you that you may exercise your right to withdraw your consent at any time, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on consent previously granted. Lastly, we would like to inform you that you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority, which in Italy is the Data Protection Authority.
To exercise these rights, to report problems or request clarification on the processing of personal data you may send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We would also like to inform you that you can forward your requests by post, by writing to the Data Controller, as identified above, specifying the subject of the request.
Notice updated on December 13th 2021.